db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN or versions downloads ?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 04:38:16 GMT
On 9/17/07, Laurent ROCHE <laurent_roche@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I suppose this is more a question for Tom ... but if someone else knows ...
>
> Till version 1.00 I have downloaded the DdlUtils from the SVN trunk.
> Now there's the version 1.00 available for download.
> What's the recommanded way to upgrade: using SVN trunk or download 1.00 ?
>
> If I use the SVN trunk, do I get the very latest version including the modifications
since the release version 1.00 or is it fixed to version 1.00 ?

SVN trunk is always the latest code which means that there is no
guarantee that it works. If you use DdlUtils in a production
environment, then I'd suggest that you use the released 1.0 version
that you can download from the website. Of course,  if you need the
latest features, feel free to update (and report any bugs you find :-)
).

Tom