db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java macro-objectsequivalent to Ant tasks ?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 04:07:27 GMT
On 9/17/07, Laurent ROCHE <laurent_roche@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has written using the Java API some macro-objects (or whatever
you want to call them) equivalent to the Ant tasks but then I realised I could simply use
the code ran by the Ant Tasks.

> Is there anything more (than written in the API doc) I should know about  using the WriteDataToFileCommand
class ?

The Ant tasks are pretty much wrappers around API classes, in the case
of the WriteDataToFileCommand around the DatabaseDataIO class. Their
usage should be straightforward and the Ant task code should be a good
starting pint.

Tom