db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Laurent ROCHE <laurent_ro...@yahoo.com>
Subject SVN or versions downloads ?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:17:58 GMT
Hi,

I suppose this is more a question for Tom ... but if someone else knows ...

Till version 1.00 I have downloaded the DdlUtils from the SVN trunk.
Now there's the version 1.00 available for download.
What's the recommanded way to upgrade: using SVN trunk or download 1.00 ?

If I use the SVN trunk, do I get the very latest version including the modifications since
the release version 1.00 or is it fixed to version 1.00 ?

Cheers,
L@u
The Computing Froggy
PS: Sorry for all the questions today ... as you would have guessed, I am back into using
DdlUtils ! ;-)