db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From callme_sanjay <callme_san...@yahoo.com>
Subject Manage Tables.
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:05:07 GMT

Hello Team,

I came across a scenario where I have 3 tables in a database and now using
the DDlutils , I put a details about 4th new table (only details of 4th
table) in the schema file and run the DDLutils

Results are , only the fourth table is create other 3 which were already
there are no more in the database

Now if I want to want to have all four to be there .. then one way is

before Starting with DDlutils , I should get the schema from the existing
database( which is nothing but a schema file with details about the existing
3 tables) , add the details of 4th one ( a new one) and again run DDlutils
dum the updated schema to the database.

But is there any flag we can set somewhere so that if we can directly run
the schema ony with 4th table updates then it should not drop the older 3
tables.

Please reply
-Sanjay