db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Emilian Bold" <emilian.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate with schema (MS SQL Server to Derby)
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 12:23:30 GMT
Thanks a lot Thomas ! I had read that faq but quickly jumped to actual SQL code.

Thus the solution is this: make a user with the same name as the
schema you want to import.

I think they should put this in some FAQ on DDLUtils :-)

Now, after 1,5 hours of import time, I have my database on derby.

Have a nice weekend,
Emilian

--
Emilian Bold
+40 740235562

Java and NetBeans Platform-loving consulting services from Timisoara, Romania.