db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Darko" <fireb...@post.htnet.hr>
Subject [ddlToDatabase] Could not parse or write data file (again :-)
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 13:00:35 GMT
[ddlToDatabase] Could not parse or write data file C:\FG\DDL\data.xml
[ddlToDatabase] org.apache.ddlutils.DdlUtilsException:
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c
[ddlToDatabase]         at
org.apache.ddlutils.io.DatabaseDataIO.writeDataToDatabase(DatabaseDataIO.jav
a:730)
[ddlToDatabase]         at
org.apache.ddlutils.task.WriteDataToDatabaseCommand.readSingleDataFile(Write
DataToDatabaseCom
mand.java:217)

data.xml file exist (it is written by task databaseToDdl).

Schema reading/writing works well.

(there is no views, nothing, I am trying to recreate table in mysql
after I have read it and deleted the data).

data.xml:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<data>
  <test id="1" town="Paris" state="France"></test>
</data>

Regards