db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Pentti Kavanagh" <pentti.kavan...@talgentra.com>
Subject Error when running databaseToDdl task to dump data to xml file on oracle10 database
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:00:13 GMT
Hi,

I am using the ddlutils ant task 'databaseToDdl' to dump some data to an
xml file.

The task fails with this error:-

org.apache.ddlutils.model.ModelException: There are multiple column with
the name V2_ACCOUNT_NO in the table ACCOUNT_DETAILS

Here is my ant script:-

     <target name="data-dump" description="Dumps the database data">
		<taskdef name="databaseToDdl"

classname="org.apache.ddlutils.task.DatabaseToDdlTask">
			<classpath refid="runtime-classpath" />
		</taskdef>
		<databaseToDdl modelName="PerfModel" verbosity="debug"
			databaseType="oracle10" schemapattern="TEST34">
			<database
url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@devperfdb3:1521:perf"

driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
				username="TEST34" password="password"/>
			<writeDataToFile outputFile="perf-data.xml"/>
		</databaseToDdl>
	</target>

I can successfully run the writeSchemaToFile element on the same
database schema.

Obviously my the table ACCOUNT_DETAILS only has one V2_ACCOUNT_NO
column.

Any ideas why I am getting this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Pentti