db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCP 225 XQJ and Re: Connecting to Oracle 10 via DDLUtils throws Exceptions
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 19:05:11 GMT
On 3/25/07, Claas Eggert <claas01@gmx.de> wrote:

> i'm still struggeling with the Oracle Datasource Problem :-(

Could you post the code that you use to connect to the database ?

> I ran over the JCP 225 XQuery API for Java and i was wondering if there will
> be an integration or some other way for querying xml in dbs? At the moment i
> query the information by creating an xmltable or constructing an
> pretty-formated sequence. Or are there already other ways to do that?

DdlUtils is intended for DDL only, and the DML/querying capabilities
are solely for data i/o (which does not require any complicated
That being said, I'm pretty sure that there are already
implementations of JCP 225 that can easily be integrated with DdlUtils
(via the getDataSource/borrowConnection methods in the Platform

View raw message