db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Jun Li" <allanju...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alter column issue.
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:06:34 GMT
I'm not dropping the column but alter the data type of it, therefore the
schema is certainly valid. At least on SQL Server, if there are indices
reference the column which needs to be altered, the sql statements generated
by DdlUtils will fail. In this case, the indices need to be handled just
like fk constraints.

--
Cheers,