db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not read data file data.xml
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:37:43 GMT
Hi Tom, the issue that we discussed here was resolved when I upgraded
ddlutils. That is to say I recompiled ddlutils from subversion and it
no longer exports xml with null foreign keys = to 0.

I just realized that I didn't get back to you on this. Thanks,

Philip

--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy