db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Could not read data file data.xml
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 13:56:55 GMT
I get this error often and I would like to report my findings. This
happens when a data element contains a reference to a foreign key not
present in the document.

Aside from this I experienced a problem where I have a table with many
foreign keys none of which are required. When I dump the data using
ddlutils I get an element that looks like this.

<DOCUMENTS ID="1998858" LABEL="Google Earth image of site.jpg"
FILE_NAME="Google Earth image of site.jpg" CUSTOMER_PROPOSAL_FK="0"
EQUIPMENT_FK="0" CIRCUIT_PROVIDER_FK="0" CUSTOMER_FK="2031623"
LOCATION_FK="0" CIRCUIT_FK="0"/>

I havn't investigated too much but those foreign keys with a value of
"0" are actually null and should not appear.

Thanks,

Philip
--
Philip Donaghy