db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not read data file data.xml
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 05:14:07 GMT
On 1/10/07, Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.donaghy@gmail.com> wrote:

> The database is Derby 10.1.2.1 and I'm using the Client driver. Derby
> is running the NetworkServer framework on a single machine with Java
> 1.5.0_06
>
> The relevant part of the schema is,

<snip>

> I haven't checked if my framework is setting these columns to 0. I
> shouldn't exclude the possiblility.

If it is not the case, then could you perhaps send (off list) some
part of a schema and data dump from Derby (e.g. SQL CREATE TABLE and
INSERT statements or similar), so I can reproduce this ?

> I would also like to move from Hibernate to OJB. Is there any quick
> way to get started with OJB from ddltutils?

Hmm, I don't exactly know what you mean ? DdlUtils only creates
tables, which OJB assumes are already there. There is no direct
connection between the two.

Tom