db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Laurent ROCHE <laurent_ro...@yahoo.com>
Subject Still problems with identity.
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:38:39 GMT
Hi,

I am still having problems with identity.

I want to insert in a Derby database rows of a table with an idetity column but using the
values from data.xml not generated values.
I have set useexplicitidentityvalues ="true" ... but that does not change a thing !

Tom, I am posting you the files for a test case, in case you want to have a look at it.
(anyone else interested, I can mail you the stuff too).

Has anybody manage to get this working ?
I hope we can get it to work.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,
L@u