db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re : Re : Not much info with: "Could not parse or write data file"
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:12:36 GMT
On 12/20/06, Laurent ROCHE <laurent_roche@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Find at the end of the message, the output of two runs one with -v the other with -debug.
>
> Reading it I could not figure out what's wrong ! Obviously, something with the data ...
but I can not find an error message pointing me to the error.

> Has anyone an idea about this ?

<snip>

> Caused by: org.apache.ddlutils.io.DataSinkException: There are 67 objects still not written
because of missing referenced objects

This message basically means that in the data file, there are 67
entries with contain foreign key values pointing to rows that are not
in the data XML. Since DdlUtils by default inserts rows in the correct
order (eg. referenced rows before referencing rows), they will be hold
until the end.
However, there was a tiny bug in this which I fixed a couple of days
ago, so please update DdlUtils and try again. If the problem persists,
then you're probably missing some rows that need to be in the data
XML.

Tom