db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Laurent ROCHE <laurent_ro...@yahoo.com>
Subject Booleans and converter(Subelement)
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:48:49 GMT
Hello,

I am moving a PostgreSQL db into a Derby db, using the Ant tasks.

As I have boolean columns in my PG db (and that there's none in Derby) I have done a search
and replace in the generated schema.xml file (from PG), to replace all BOOLEAN by SMALLINT.
That works fine but reading the doc I realise there's a converter subelement to go from one
type to another.

But that's for data. Is there something equivalent for the schema ?
Or does that do the transformation on the schema too ?

Cheers,
L@u
The Computing Froggy

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com