db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Laurent ROCHE <laurent_ro...@yahoo.com>
Subject Are domains supported ?
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:46:30 GMT
Hi,

I am new here and to the Apache world in general, so appologies, if I ask for the obvious.

I am moving a PostgreSQL database to a Derby database, and I have troubles with domains defined
in Posgres.
It seems there are not supported as in the xml file generated (using the ant tasks), the type
is always OTHER !

Am I missing something ?
Are there any plans to support this, soon ?

I can modify the xml file by search and replace but not for everything. And this migration
is not a one off, as we have a centralised Postgres database replicating with many Derby dbs
... so we need to be able to regenerate the Derby dbs everytime we are going to change the
schema of the Postgres db.

Cheers,
L@u
The Travelling Froggy