db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From thillerson <tony.hiller...@effectiveui.com>
Subject Re: java.net.MalformedURLException while writing Schema
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:45:21 GMT

So, to let you know where I am:

I had copied all the jars from the working copy's lib directory, so all the
distributed dependencies are the ones being used.

However: I built Ddlutils using maven. As a side note, the pom was missing
commons-digester and commons-beanutils, so I had to add the versions used in
the svn repo to the pom.

This morning on a lark I rebuilt the jar using ant instead of maven, and
that artifact was a few K different. I figured that was because of the maven
metatdata, but there may be other differences too. I'll attach both jars.

The upshot is that the ant built artifact works and the maven built artifact
doesn't. If you'd like to look into the issue further I can provide you with
anything in my environment to help you track the problem down.

Tony

Maven built jar
http://www.nabble.com/user-files/233/ddlutils-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
ddlutils-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar 

Ant built jar
http://www.nabble.com/user-files/234/DdlUtils-1.0-dev.jar
DdlUtils-1.0-dev.jar 
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/java.net.MalformedURLException-while-writing-Schema-tf2075920.html#a5729504
Sent from the Apache DdlUtils - User forum at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message