db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Joe Weder <jwe...@gbg.com>
Subject Re: Maven Support?
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:53:48 GMT
Let me be more clear:

I'm using maven to build applications which depend on ddlutils, not use
ddlutils as part of maven.

I don't find you in any of the standard repositories or on your site. I
guess 'cause its early yet.

I cannot build ddlutils myself using maven... your pom.xml does not
work. I used your ant stuff to make a ddlutils-1.0-dev.jar and then
generated a ddlutils-1.0-dev.pom and deployed to my own repository. I
can use it as a dependency in my other projects.

Looks to me like the team is in the process of migrating to maven. I was
hoping to encourage that.

Joe Weder
Senior Software Developer/Architect
Global Beverage Group, Lancaster
2101 Embassy Drive
Lancaster, PA
717.295.7977 ext 614

www.gbg.com

Evolving Markets . Exchanging Ideas . Enabling Innovation