db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Kozel <s.ko...@3united.com>
Subject Re: generating documentation
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:23:30 GMT
here's the link where u can download it:
http://people.apache.org/~sgoeschl/ddlutils/

cheers
Stephan

Stephan Kozel schrieb:
> We now wrote an xslt who converts the db-schema.xml into xdocs. Using
> maven's xdoc plugin we get a nice html documentation included in the
> project documentation and are also able to create a pdf. If u r
> interested I'd like to contribute the file.
>
> cheers
> Stephan
>
> Tom Schindl schrieb:
>> Thomas Dudziak schrieb:

>>> The easiest way is probably using XSLT to generate something else.
>>> E.g. with plain XSLT you can generate HTML, or by using Apache FOP you
>>> can generate PDF.
>>> And applying the XSLT should be as easy as using Ant's style task.
>>> Just search on the Internet, there are numerous tutorials on how XSLT
>>> works.
>>>
>>> Tom
>>>

>> If you need a starting point for the XSL you could look at my work in
>> bug:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DDLUTILS-94
>>
>> Tom

Dipl.Ing.(FH) Stephan Kozel
Platform Development
three united mobile solutions ag
A VeriSign Company
a: Hasnerstrasse 123, A-1160 Wien
t: +43 (1) 595 58 05-511
f: +43 (1) 595 58 05-55
e: s.kozel@3united.com
w: http://www.3united.com

Notice to Recipient:

This e-mail may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION intended solely for the recipient
and may not be retransmitted or copied to any party outside of the recipient's organization
without the prior written consent of the sender.