db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.net.MalformedURLException while writing Schema
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 18:28:38 GMT
On 8/9/06, thillerson <tony.hillerson@effectiveui.com> wrote:

> However: I built Ddlutils using maven. As a side note, the pom was missing
> commons-digester and commons-beanutils, so I had to add the versions used in
> the svn repo to the pom.
>
> This morning on a lark I rebuilt the jar using ant instead of maven, and
> that artifact was a few K different. I figured that was because of the maven
> metatdata, but there may be other differences too. I'll attach both jars.
>
> The upshot is that the ant built artifact works and the maven built artifact
> doesn't. If you'd like to look into the issue further I can provide you with
> anything in my environment to help you track the problem down.

Yeah, well, I don't use Maven, and Martin takes care of the POM
(though I think it is not suited for building). Note also that there
is an open issue for the POM:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DDLUTILS-110

Tom

Mime
View raw message