db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Jun Li" <allanju...@gmail.com>
Subject Consider table specific variable names.
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 01:44:18 GMT
 I was going to run the sql script generated from
Platform.getCreateTablesSql() on SQL Server 2000, however, the SQL Query
Analyzer complains about the variable names declared in the script.

"The variable name '@tablename' has already been declared. Variable names
must be unique within a query batch or stored procedure."

This variable came from MSSqlBuilder.dropTable().

I thought DdlUtils might need to use table specific variables in
this kind of statement so that the sql generated can be run on DB directly
rather than through JDBC.

Cheers,
Jun