db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Shaun <sh...@shaunc.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions when using DdlUtils and Platform.readModelFromDatabase()
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:44:48 GMT
On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:24:50 -0500
Shaun <shaun@shaunc.com> wrote:

> Exception in thread "main" org.apache.ddlutils.DynaSqlException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:
Invalid column name 'Zip'.
> 	at org.apache.ddlutils.platform.PlatformImplBase.readModelFromDatabase(PlatformImplBase.java:1706)

Actually, this boils down to the same problem as the other exception.
The column name is [Zip Code], not Zip (threw me off because we do have
tables with a column named Zip), and the brackets are being stripped
there, too.

Apologies to the list - it appears this was not a DdlUtils issue.

Shaun