db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Link to an official ddlutils-dev.jar in an apache repository
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 17:19:32 GMT
Hi Thomas,

You might consider adding a release to the JIRA for ddlutils with the
"to be resolved" issues for a release. I can help you set this up if
you like.

You can create a SNAPSHOT release and post it to your people.a.o
account for testing by the community prior to releasing it to the wild.

You can look at how we did it on the jdo pages db.a.o/jdo and I'll be
happy to discuss the process with you.

Craig

On May 22, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Thomas Dudziak wrote:

> On 5/22/06, Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.donaghy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am trying to resolve an xmlbeans issue and I need a link to the
>> development jar. DdlUtils should really concider a release. I guess
>> that the bitwixt dependeny was a pending issue has that been
>> resolved.
>
> Nope, the pending issue is the database alteration which I have nearly
> finished, and a few issues which need to be resolved.
> I could perhaps create a SNAPSHOT image, but I have no idea where to
> put it (its no official release, so I cannot put it into the Apache
> repository nor the ibiblio one).
>
> Tom

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com