db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <lis...@bestsolution.at>
Subject Re: Problems running ddlutils in our eclipse RCP application
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 12:06:32 GMT
What I have done is that I created an eclipse-plugin(Right click on
project and select "Convert Projects to Plug-in Projects) from the
ddl-utils project using this way I could use betwixt inside my
GEF-Database-Designer I'm working on ;-)

What version of eclipse are you using in line 3.2 there've changes to
the Classloader because e.g. Jasper-Reports faced the same problems.

If I've got problems with class-loading this is one option which might
prevent you from having many different headaches.

To give better points I would need to know more about your project
structure, ... .

Tom