db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link to an official ddlutils-dev.jar in an apache repository
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 21:40:23 GMT

> You might consider adding a release to the JIRA for ddlutils with the
> "to be resolved" issues for a release. I can help you set this up if
> you like.

Yep, I'm currently finishing the alteration (only Firebird/Interbase
is left) and after that I'll assign versions to the open issues in
order to determine what's left for a release (though I'll postpone
most issues to the 1.1 or later).

> You can create a SNAPSHOT release and post it to your people.a.o
> account for testing by the community prior to releasing it to the wild.
>
> You can look at how we did it on the jdo pages db.a.o/jdo and I'll be
> happy to discuss the process with you.

I'll do that once Firebird/Interbase support is in.
But I thought there is also a way to have snapshot releases somewhere
where maven can find them. I'll ask on the repository mailing list
once the snapshot is finished.

cheers,
Tom