db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Jun Li" <allanju...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What kind of sql will I get from platform.getAlterTablesSql?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 07:28:53 GMT
Yes, you are right. I need a platform to get those sql not just a database
model which can be read in from xml. This also means that I can't get sql of
the differences between two xml schemas, have to create a live database from
xml, and then get the sql from the platform. Is that right?
Can we go one step further, to get the sql (whatever type supported) from
two xml schemas straight away?

--
Cheers,