db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Jun Li" <allanju...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I write data within a list of tables into a XML file?
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 03:00:32 GMT
On 3/1/06, Thomas Dudziak <tomdzk@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/1/06, Jun Li <allanjunli@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Here comes another question, how can I use DataReader to read the XML
> file
> > in and then insert them back to a database?
>
> This is similar, you'll just need the DataToDatabaseSink. E.g. have a
> look at the WriteDataToDatabaseCommand :
>

> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/db/ddlutils/trunk/src/java/org/apache/ddlutils/task/WriteDataToDatabaseCommand.java?view=markup
>
> Tom

I mean write data into a live database not a model.
I guess I'll need to use
*platform.**insert*<file:///D:/workspace/DdlUtils-1.0/doc/api/org/apache/ddlutils/Platform.html#insert(org.apache.ddlutils.model.Database,
java.util.Collection)>(Database<file:///D:/workspace/DdlUtils-1.0/doc/api/org/apache/ddlutils/model/Database.html>
model,
Collection<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/util/Collection.html>
 dynaBeans).

But how to read the data from xml in to dynaBeans?

Cheers,
Jun