db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Jun Li" <allanju...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Didn't filter table dtproperties on SQL Server.
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 02:56:12 GMT
On 4/10/06, Thomas Dudziak <tomdzk@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/7/06, Jun Li <allanjunli@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> The problem is that dtproperties is not a system table, it is a normal
> table (of type TABLE) so DdlUtils cannot really know whether it is a
> table the user wants or not. I've updated the issue accordingly to
> specify a feature request for table include/exclude patterns which
> would also cover this case.
>
> Tom

In SQL Server Enterprise Manager, you'll find that the type of dtproperties
is "System" the same as those tables start with sys like syscolumns,
sysindexes, etc.
In particular, dtproperties stores information about the diagrams.

Anyway, include/exclude patterns would be more useful. But how to define
those patterns and when to use it, please tell us more info. I couldn't find
it in the javadoc.

--
Cheers,