db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem writing sql to file
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:23:26 GMT
Done, the title was not intentional. I didn't do that on purpose. My
navigator was hidding the rest of the text as I copied and pasted
several times. Suse 10 Firefox (allows line breaks in input fields,
althought the text is hidden) I've never seen this before. Sorry for
the confusion.

Phil

--
Philip Donaghy