db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomatli...@gmx.at>
Subject Adding Meta-Data Information into Database Schema
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:10:50 GMT
Hi,

Until now I have create my databases using the eclipse clay-plugin and
have written an utility to create nice looking HTML-documentation from
it (see http://oss.bestsolution.at/java/clay2ojb.html.en and
http://publicsvn.bestsolution.at/repos/java/clayUtils/trunk/).

Clay is nice but it has many different problems i don't want to outline
here but the key point is that I started looking for other formats to
store databases and found this project ;-)

I've taken a look to the database definition and think that it would be
a greate thing if documentation could be added using an element
<comment></comment> and not using an attribute.

One more question are you interested in an ant task which can generate
fully nice looking HTML-Dokumenation from the schema.xml and if I would
contribute it add it to the project sources?

Tom