db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Ken Weiner" <kwei...@gmail.com>
Subject problem writing sql to file
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:21:22 GMT
When I run the <ddlToDatabase> ant task, my schema is created just
fine, but even though I have a <writeSchemaSqlToFile
outputFile="schema.sql"/> subelement, I end up with a schema.sql file
that is empty.

I looked at the code in WriteSchemaSqlToFileCommand.java and saw that
a FileWriter is set on the schema builder via:

platform.getSqlBuilder().setWriter(writer);

This writer seems to get replaced by a StringWriter when any of the
get___SQL() methods in PlatformImplBase.java run.

Has anyone else had this problem?  I don't understand how the
FileWriter would receive any content.  Is this a bug?

-Ken