db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem writing sql to file
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:37:47 GMT
On 4/13/06, Ken Weiner <kweiner@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Phil.  My output file finally wasn't blank after adding the
> alterDatabase=false attribute as you suggested.  I am wondering though
> if this is the expected behavior.  I am guessing that it is a bug
> since it doesn't make sense to output a blank file.  I'll file an
> issue in JIRA to find out.

Nope, the problem was that there was some problem accessing the
database to create the alteration SQL (alterDatabase=true is the
default), e.q. you didn't define a database connection or something
similar. You should see some error in the output of Ant (try running
Ant with the -v or the -debug option to get more output).

Tom