db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Renaud MICHEL <renaud.mic...@defimedia.be>
Subject bug with drop column with firebird
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:59:28 GMT
Hello

I just started looking at ddlutils, but encountered a small bug with
firebird (and interbase as they are almost the same), when you drop a
column the correct interbase syntax is
ALTER TABLE tbl DROP col
and do not accept a COLUMN keyword here.

I provide a small patch (aigainst current svn) that implement the
writeColumnDropStmt method for firebird and interbase.
Should I create a new bug entry for this, or post such messages to the
developper list?
(I have some difficulties using that jira thing)

have a nice day
--
Renaud MICHEL
defimedia S.A.