db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From sebastien.arbog...@free.fr
Subject Re: Subversion checkout fails
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 13:48:37 GMT
Selon Thomas Dudziak <tomdzk@gmail.com>:

> On 3/8/06, sebastien.arbogast@free.fr <sebastien.arbogast@free.fr> wrote:
>
> > Ok. End of the problem. I can't modify my company's proxy configuration.
> Damn
> > paranoids ! I'll have to check it out at home. Thanks for your help.
>
> But you can request it.
> And if it is urgent, I can send you off-the-list a fresh JAR, if that helps.
>
> Tom

Security in here is a tricky thing. I'm not even supposed to do what I'm doing,
that is using an external webmail. Anyway, yes if you could send me a jar that
would be great. Will I be able to use it directly as a Maven dependency (I
guess yes, but just to be sure there is nothing special about it) ?