db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple JDBC Object relational mapping
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:23:01 GMT
Thanks thomas, I am going for a web interface to the database so that
users can manage their entities without having to use sql. I am using
Andromda (open source bsd).

Andromda allows you to create a class diagram with associations to one
another. From this it generates a database schema, a spring service
layer, and web app with search, create, update, and delete
functionality.

There was an online demo but their site just got overhauled so it is
not running.

Unfortunately for apache it uses lgpl software like hibernate.

Caio

--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy