db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Christian.Eugs...@kost.admin.ch
Subject RE: DatabaseIO does not read
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:01:48 GMT
Hello George,

by now it seems that DatabaseIO passes in the method getReader() an invalid
parameter to the method registerMultiMapping():

	reader.registerMultiMapping(new
InputSource(getClass().getResourceAsStream("/mapping.xml")));

I tried several different paths for "/mapping.xml" (for example put the file
mapping.xml to c: (as c:\\mapping.xml)) but nothing worked as by now. I am
trying...

Christian

--------------------------------------
Christian Eugster
Koordinationsstelle für die dauerhafte Archivierung elektronischer
Unterlagen
c/o Schweizerisches Bundesarchiv
Archivstrasse 24
3003 Bern