db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Vignesh Swaminathan" <vswam...@cordys.com>
Subject How to get table info from DynaBeans in Iterator returned in query() or fetch()?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:19:53 GMT
Hi

I want to use the Platform.query() method and then get table info
(SqlDynaClass) from the dynabean contained in the returned Iterator. Is
this possible? If yes, how do it do it?

Currently I get a ClassCastException if I try to cast SqlDynaBean for
DynaBean returned and also an exception is thrown when I try
Database.getDynaClassFor(DynaBean)

Please help.

Regards
Vignesh

<vignesh/>
"Winning solutions find the right balance between market needs and
technical needs"

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally  privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if
you have received this message in error. This email does not constitute any
commitment  from Cordys Holding BV or any of its subsidiaries except when
expressly agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and
Cordys Holding BV or its subsidiaries.