db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Vignesh Swaminathan" <vswam...@cordys.com>
Subject RE: AW: DatabaseIO does not read
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 06:14:17 GMT
Hi George

Can you send me your code snippet ? Along with the file url? And the
file. I can see if I can help you.

Regards
Vignesh Swaminathan

<vignesh/>
"Winning solutions find the right balance between market needs and
technical needs"

-----Original Message-----
From: George Korosy [mailto:g.korosy@ns98.com.au]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 10:40 AM
To: ddlutils-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: DatabaseIO does not read

Christian.Eugster@kost.admin.ch wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> now, as I suppose you checked the ddlutils files out of the cvs as an
> eclipse project. So did I. I put the files in a jar file now and added

> the database.dtd and mapping.xml once on the root level of the jar
> file and once in a subdirectory named schema in the jar file. I added
> the jar file to my locals project build path, an now it works. I hope
> that helps you.
>
> Christian

Still does not work for me, no matter whether the argument for
DatabaseIO.read() is a file from the file system or a reader from a
stream from a url from a jar, I just end up with my a
MalformedURLException.

Many thanks for advice, Christian, & I am happy that you were able to
get to the next step. George

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally  privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if
you have received this message in error. This email does not constitute any
commitment  from Cordys Holding BV or any of its subsidiaries except when
expressly agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and
Cordys Holding BV or its subsidiaries.