db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Laurent Sacaut <lsac...@8d.com>
Subject Re: readModelFromDatabase(string) no javadoc entry with string parame ter
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:14:54 GMT
I started with readModelFromDatabase() and it got broken when I upgraded
ddlutils after Jan 1st.

I now use the method readFromDatabase(String) passing the platform name
as the string. It seems to be working fine with MySQL.

 public Database readDatabase(DataSource dataSource)
    {
        Platform platform =
PlatformFactory.createNewPlatformInstance(dataSource);

       return platform.readModelFromDatabase(platform.getName());
    }

Laurent