db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From George Korosy <g.kor...@ns98.com.au>
Subject Re: AW: DatabaseIO does not read
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 06:42:35 GMT
Vignesh Swaminathan wrote:
> Hi George
>
> Can you send me your code snippet ? Along with the file url? And the
> file. I can see if I can help you.
>
> Regards
> Vignesh Swaminathan
>
> <vignesh/>
> "Winning solutions find the right balance between market needs and
> technical needs"
>

> Still does not work for me, no matter whether the argument for
> DatabaseIO.read() is a file from the file system or a reader from a
> stream from a url from a jar, I just end up with my a
> MalformedURLException.
>
> Many thanks for advice, Christian, & I am happy that you were able to
> get to the next step. George

Many thanks to you too, Vignesh, I am fine (for the time being), because
Christian's advice works - now that I refreshed a jar on the classpath.

Just posted that note a few minutes too early. Shame to pollute the
mailing list with stupidity like this.

Thank you very much for your note, I might be back to you shortly. George