db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From George Korosy <g.kor...@ns98.com.au>
Subject Re: AW: DatabaseIO does not read
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 06:00:30 GMT
Christian.Eugster@kost.admin.ch wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> now, as I suppose you checked the ddlutils files out of the cvs as an
> eclipse project. So did I. I put the files in a jar file now and added the
> database.dtd and mapping.xml once on the root level of the jar file and once
> in a subdirectory named schema in the jar file. I added the jar file to my
> locals project build path, an now it works. I hope that helps you.
>
> Christian
>   

Christian,

You are great!

Please disregard my previous note: I am now able to replace my 
MalformedURLException with a couple of SAXParseExceptions.

Thank you very much again and good morning! George

Mime
View raw message