db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From George Korosy <g.kor...@ns98.com.au>
Subject Re: AW: DatabaseIO does not read
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 05:10:18 GMT
Christian.Eugster@kost.admin.ch wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> now, as I suppose you checked the ddlutils files out of the cvs as an
> eclipse project. So did I. I put the files in a jar file now and added the
> database.dtd and mapping.xml once on the root level of the jar file and once
> in a subdirectory named schema in the jar file. I added the jar file to my
> locals project build path, an now it works. I hope that helps you.
>
> Christian

Still does not work for me, no matter whether the argument for
DatabaseIO.read() is a file from the file system or a reader from a
stream from a url from a jar, I just end up with my a MalformedURLException.

Many thanks for advice, Christian, & I am happy that you were able to
get to the next step. George