db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From George Korosy <g.kor...@ns98.com.au>
Subject DatabaseIO does not read
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:22:50 GMT
DatabaseIO.read() when invoked either with a java.io.File or a
java.io.FileReader argument throws DdlUtilsException with
java.net.MalformedURLException causes, nested to an infinite depth.

Even with sample code 'datamodel.xml 155468'. Both File and FileReader
are and sound.

DdlUtils source and lib is the latest from SVN, source is compiled under
Eclipse 3.1 and run on Sun JRE 1.5.0_06 on Window$ XP.

How can I get my Database instance returned as advertised?

Is there anything I miss or am ignorant about?

With many thanks in anticipation, Geroge