db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Guy Davis <da...@guydavis.ca>
Subject Re: Problem with reading XML.
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 17:33:52 GMT
Thomas Dudziak wrote:
> I'm currently working on the Sql Server part, should be ready in a
> couple of days.
> Btw, what version of Sql Server and JDBC driver are you using ?

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your help with Oracle data dumping and loading yesterday.
I'm at the stage where I'd like to take the schema and data dump (XML)
from my Oracle 9i DB and load it into an MS SQL Server Express 2005.
I'm using the SQL Server 2005 JDBC adapter (sqljdbc.jar).

Please respond to this post when you commit the SQL Server changes you
mention above.  I would like to try them out as soon as they're ready.

Guy