db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with reading XML.
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:05:54 GMT
On 2/13/06, Jun Li <allanjunli@gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem with unique key still exists.

That's strange. Every unit test uses a primary key and DdlUtils always
filters the unique indices for them. Could you try with the Sql Server
2005 JDBC driver (I'm not sure what version 2.2.0022 is, but I guess
its the Sql Server 2000 driver)..

> And the problem with single apostrophe appeared again.

I didn't work on that yet (issue is still open) so no surprise there.

> One more question, can I export data into XML file using DdlUtils, if yes,
> how?

Yep, with the writeDataToFile sub task of the DatabaseToDdlTask task
(http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/ant-tasks.html#Subtask%3A+writeDataToFile)

Tom