db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle 9i generating empty schema file for DatabaseToDdlTask
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 22:32:45 GMT
On 2/6/06, Guy Davis <davis@guydavis.ca> wrote:

> Thanks for the tips Tom.  Unfortunately, I'm still getting an empty
> schema.xml file when using the Ant task.

Could you give the dump-metadata.xml build file a try ? Just adapt the
jdbc.properties.oracle9 file in src/test. Be sure to uncomment the
part with the BasicDataSource and comment the one with the oracle data
source, and then invoke it via:

ant -Djdbc.properties.file=src/test/jdbc.properties.oracle9
-Dschemapattern=DV_MASTER -f dump-metadata.xml

This will dump the complete JDBC metadata of the schema. You can also
invoke the dump-model target in this build file, it will dump the
schema in DdlUtils XML format instead.

View raw message