db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I obtain the ddl to dreate the database.
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:05:03 GMT
I am trying to obtain a file that has the create table statements.

I use ddlToDatabase in the following way,

    <createDatabase/>
    <writeSchemaToDatabase/>
    <writeSchemaSqlToFile outputFile="database.ddl"/>

I expected the create table statements to be in database.ddl but it
contains only the table alter statements.

ALTER TABLE "book"
    ADD CONSTRAINT "book_FK_author_id_author" FOREIGN KEY
("author_id") REFERENCES "author" ("author_id");

ALTER TABLE "book"
    DROP CONSTRAINT "book_FK_author_id_author";

Am I missing something?

--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy