db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Tim Dudgeon <tdudg...@informaticsmatters.com>
Subject Re: probem reading oracle database?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:10:34 GMT
Tom,

This is what I get when I try this:

java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDatabaseMetaData.locatorsUpdateCopy()Z
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.ddlutils.task.DumpMetadataTask.dumpProperty(DumpMetadataTask.java:294)
        at
org.apache.ddlutils.task.DumpMetadataTask.dumpMetaData(DumpMetadataTask.java:269)
        at
org.apache.ddlutils.task.DumpMetadataTask.execute(DumpMetadataTask.java:214)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.ProjectHelper2.parse(ProjectHelper2.java:142)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java:91)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:187)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:246)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:67)
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDatabaseMetaData.locatorsUpdateCopy()Z

Looks like a driver version issue? Which driver version are you using?
I'm using the ojdbc14.jar, but I think there are multiple versions of this?

Tim