db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Guy Davis <da...@guydavis.ca>
Subject Re: probem reading oracle database?
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:54:53 GMT
I had the same problem on Friday after trying out ddlutils for the first
time.  I'm hoping to pull the schema off our main Oracle 9i database and
let me automatically load it onto developer workstations running Oracle
10g Express Edition via the Ant tasks.  Any ideas on how to get around
this issue would be most appreciated.

Guy