db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Tim Dudgeon <tdudg...@informaticsmatters.com>
Subject probem reading oracle database?
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:15:13 GMT
I'm seeting a NullPointerException when reading a model from a live
Oracle database.
The problem stems from reading the index information.
The db is Oracle 9i and I'm reading it with
platform.readModelFromDatabase("a_name", null, "MY_SCHEMA_NAME", null);

Any ideas?

Tim

        at
org.apache.ddlutils.platform.JdbcModelReader.readIndex(JdbcModelReader.java:893)
        at
org.apache.ddlutils.platform.JdbcModelReader.readIndices(JdbcModelReader.java:846)
        at
org.apache.ddlutils.platform.JdbcModelReader.readTable(JdbcModelReader.java:502)
        at
org.apache.ddlutils.platform.JdbcModelReader.readTables(JdbcModelReader.java:460)
        at
org.apache.ddlutils.platform.JdbcModelReader.getDatabase(JdbcModelReader.java:423)
        at
org.apache.ddlutils.platform.PlatformImplBase.readModelFromDatabase(PlatformImplBase.java:1469)
        at
org.apache.ddlutils.platform.PlatformImplBase.readModelFromDatabase(PlatformImplBase.java:1458)